I have on my hands obscene amounts of mostly fleece and fabric scraps that I have no use for.
So I would like to give them away to crafters and seamstresses out there who would like some assorted colors of fleece!
Most pieces are pretty decent sized and I picked out all the really small piddly pieces I could find so should be receiving a ton of pretty nice sized scraps to work with.
*What you win*
-There will be three shares of fabric given out.
-So that means three people will get a box stuffed with fabric on their doorsteps ready for crafting!
*How to win*
- You don’t need to be following me to enter! C:
- You make like and reblog once. Like = one entry, reblog = one entry.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win!
- I will use random.org to determine the winners.
- You must like/reblog this post by March 31st 2013 in order to qualify!
So in short, reblog/like to win a box of fleece fabric scraps perfect for plushies, hats, and other sewing crafts!
EDIT: I am so sorry I forgot to add this when I first posted, but I will ship anywhere in North America and any other country as long as shipping doesn’t cost too much over $20.
To anyone I pick who is out my range I will send you a smaller consolation prize with a small box of fabric and perhaps a special something from me!
Sorry about this to any who this inconveniences! :(